The NLS Business Law Review (NLSBLR – Volume 7) is accepting submissions under the following categories:
- Articles (6,000 – 10,000 words) are comprehensive publications that analyse important themes, and may adopt comparative perspectives.
- Essays (4,000 – 6,000 words) typically identify a specific issue, which may be of contemporary relevance, and present a central argument.
- Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (1,500 – 3,000 words).
- Submissions are reviewed on a rolling basis. Currently, the Journal is inviting submissions for its 7th Volume. The deadline for sending submissions for the forthcoming volume is October 20, 2020.
- Submissions must be made in electronic form to email@example.com under the subject heading ‘NLSBLR Vol. 7 Submission: <Submission Category>’.
- All submissions must be in MS Word format (.doc) or (.docx), with Times New Roman font (Main text: size 12 and double spaced, footnotes: size 10 and single-spaced).
- All manuscripts must be accompanied by a covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s), institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript, and contact information.
- An abstract of not more than 250 words shall have to be provided.
- Co-authorship (up to 2 authors) is permitted.
- No biographical information or references, including the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s) and acknowledgments should be included in the text of the manuscript, file name or document properties. All such information may be incorporated in the cover letter accompanying the manuscripts.
- The NLSBLR uses only footnotes (and not endnotes) as a method of citation. Submissions must conform to the Oxford Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities. Please note that SCC citations for cases must be preferred wherever available.
- Submissions are accepted for publication on the condition that they do not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third parties.
- Submissions made to NLSBLR shall be on an exclusive basis and must not be concurrently under consideration by any other publication.
- Submissions must fall within the general mandate of the journal, which can be found at https://nlsblr.com/